Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Steelhead Alley Short

Well, as promised, I was able to deliver my very best at the Indiana on the Fly Show held in Indianapolis this past weekend. Now, I understand that might not be saying much, but it was the best I had to give in a very short period of time.

The presentation went very well and was packed out with people attending the conference. I started it out with the new Steelhead short and followed it up with a powerpoint presentation to impress and teach.

Based upon the feedback, it was received very well! I am my own worst critic, but my wife said it was good....and believe me fellows/gals, she doesn't pull punches with me. So, I rest assured that the video came off well and accomplished it's simple point of highlighting our fishery and the excitement that it brings to peoples lives!

For those of you who weren't in attendance, you can watch it below. Oh, and my partner Greg dares you to only watch it once : ) I think he has now watched it like 73 times.....honestly!

At any rate, here it is....I hope you enjoy it at much as I did making it.


Now if I can just get back to the computer to pic
k up where I left off.....hopefully sooner than later. Until then, stay warm and get out and shoot some winter scenes.

Patrick "Flybum" Robinson
Owner/Operator
Flybum Media Productions

No comments: